Measure of Solar Trackers accuracy and pointing error
- User friendly graphic user interface.
- Robust machine vision algorithms to track the sun in partially clouded conditions.
- Manufactured for extended outdoor operations.
- Data appended to a text file with no limit on datalogging size.
- Extended Direct Normal Irradiance (DNI) range.
- DNI measurement validation thanks to software analysis of the field of view.
- USB powered and fully compliant to USB 2.0 specifications.
See also: EVA the software for AKKUtrack LAB.
|Technical data AKKUtrack LAB|
|Field of view||4.5° x 2.9° (H x V)|
|Relative accuracy||± 0.01|
|Sampling rate||40 frames/s|
|Response time||< 0.1s|
|DNI range||10 to 1500 W/m2|
|DNI accuracy||± 10 W/m2|
|Temperature dependence on sensitivity (-20° to 50°C)||<10%|
|Datalogging rate||1sec , 15sec , 30sec, 1min, 15min|
|Operating temperature||-30°C to +70°C (-22°F to 158°F)|
|Operating humidity (RH)||0% to 90%|